4.─────KMM-VIN Annual Meetings 22-24 Feb. 2021
The KMM-VIN General Assembly 2021 and the Annual Meetings of the Working Groups (WGs) will be held online (Microsoft Teams) on Feb. 22-24, 2021 according to the below schedule
The meetings agendas along with the registration links to the meetings of your choice and other organizational details will follow soon (all hours in Brussels time).
• WG2. Materials for Energy (EMEP): Feb. 22, 2021 (Monday) 13:00-17:00
• WG2. Materials for Energy (non-EMEP): Feb. 23, 2021 (Tuesday) 10:00-12:00
• KMM-VIN AISBL General Assembly: Feb. 23, 2021 (Tuesday) 13:00-17:00
• WG1. Materials for Transport: Feb. 24, 2021 (Wednesday) 9:00-10:30
• WG3. Biomaterials: Feb. 24, 2021 (Wednesday) 10:30-11:30
• WG4. Materials Modelling and Simulation: Feb. 24, 2021 (Wednesday) 11:30-12:30
• WG5. Graphene/2D materials: Feb. 24, 2021 (Wednesday) 12:30-13:30.
The EMEP Management Committee (EMEP MC) will meet online on Feb. 22, 2021 (Monday) 10:30-12:00.
The KMM-VIN Governing Committee and Board of Directors (GC & BoD) online meeting is scheduled on Feb. 23, 2021 (Tuesday), 10:00-12:00.
4.─────KMM-VIN Industrial Workshop 9
KMM-VIN Industrial Workshop (IW9): "Advanced Materials for Energy: challenges and opportunities", 17th-18th May 2021, Turin, Italy
The 9th KMM-VIN Industrial Workshop (IW9) on:
„ Advanced Materials for Energy: challenges and opportunities”
will be held on 17th-18th May 2021 at the Politecnico di Torino, Turin, Italy.
The workshop details and the call for abstracts are given here.
4.─────Research Fellowship 2020
The 12th call of KMM-VIN research fellowships 2020 - Part 2
Part 2 of the 12th call was closed on September 18, 2020. The submitted eight applications were reviewed by the Research Fellowship Committee, consisting of the Chair of the KMM-VIN Mobility Programme and of the Coordinators of the KMM-VIN Working Groups. Five applications were awarded with in total 5.5 person months (financed by the regular KMM-VIN budget).